March 21, 2023

 Today for Mr.Rease blog post were going to talk about the movie “Fences” I’m not going to lie. I enjoyed the movie more than reading it the movie was about a hard-working, black man Name Troy, who had moved to the north after his abusive and traumatizing childhood start a new life and to create a family living up north having the occupation of a trash collector as someone who used to play football and didn’t make it to the League while his son Cory got recruited him, but the father doesn’t want the son  to play football feels it’s a white mans sport. Father and son  get into argument father kick son out Cort the son joins the Marine Corps then comes home to his father’s funeral. It was very emotional and really good I really like Viola Davis. 10/10 I would recommend. I’d also rewatch this

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 16, 2023

May 11, 2023

May 17, 2023